- Yield 100 pieces
- 3 cups graham crackers, finely crushed (about 40 crackers)
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all ingredients together. Fill smalI candy liners (smaller than the smallest cupcake liners) with dough. Place side-by-side on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and frost with white or chocolate frosting.
Marge Reichardt, Watertown, Wis.