Cucumber Yogurt Sauce (Tzatziki)
- Yield 6 servings
Serve with falafel (available in the frozen food section) for a quick-and-easy meal.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups 2-percent Greek-style yogurt
- Place cucumbers in a colander in the sink and sprinkle with salt. Allow to drain 10 minutes. Rinse under cold running water to remove the salt. Press all the liquid out of the cucumbers.
- Place cucumbers in a nonreactive bowl with the remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.