Cucumber Mango Relish
- Yield 21/2 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Use this refreshing summery relish as a condiment for fish or grilled chicken.
Seasoned rice vinegar is rice vinegar with sugar and salt added. You can find it in Asian specialty stores or large supermarkets.
- 1 cup peeled, diced English cucumber (1/8-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup diced mango (1/8-inch cubes)
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Chill.
Recipe by Judith Dern.