Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Yield servings
A fresh and easy salad that's perfect for summer meals.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, lime juice, oil, and salt and pepper (if using). Toss with the cucumber mixture.
From Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Diabetic Cooking.