Yogurt and Mint-Dressed Cucumber Salad
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A perfect side for salmon or lamb, this cucumber salad is brightened with mint.
Make this salad up to two hours before serving.
- 6 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced in half moons
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped stemmed mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cucumbers and onion.
- Combine yogurt, honey and mint together. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Maggie Zaccara, Hope and Olive, Greenfield, Mass.