Cucumber and Radish Salad with Creamy Yogurt Sauce
- Yield 4 servings
Super low in calories and fat, this spring salad stars cucumbers and radishes.
Serve alone or over a bed of leaf lettuce.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and seeded (you can use an English cucumber if you wish, then there's no need to seed)
- 8 large red radishes, thinly sliced, or a 6-inch segment of white radish, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 -- red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh-chopped dill
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- -- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss well.