Crunchy Fruity Coleslaw
- Yield 10 to 12 servings
This vibrant salad is a mixture of sweet and savory ingredients in a sweet balsamic vinaigrette.
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame sees, toasted
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix green and red cabbage, red pepper, apricots, corn, green onions, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Thoroughly coat salad with dress and serve.