- 4cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 2/3cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2tablespoons sesame sees, toasted
- 1/4cup balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon honey
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix green and red cabbage, red pepper, apricots, corn, green onions, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Thoroughly coat salad with dress and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 118
- Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 18mg
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 2g