Crunchy Coconut Balls
- Yield 10 pieces
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Careful—these crunchy sweet and nutty treats are addictive!
Dusting with just a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa will make a nice visual and add a slight hint of extra flavor notes.
- 1/4 cup cashew (or soy nut or almond) butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Combine cashew butter and honey with fork. Add cereal and dry milk, mashing well with fork.
- Form 4-inch balls and roll in coconut, pressing firmly.
Recipe by Christine Gable