Crockpot Chocolate Mudcake
- Yield: 8 - 10 servings
- 1cup flour
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1/3cup chocolate chips
- 2/3cup sugar
- 3tablespoons cocoa
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/3cup milk
- 1-- egg yolk
- 1/3cup sugar
- 1/3cup cocoa
- 1/3cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2cup hot water
- Coat inside of crockpot with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour & baking powder, set aside.
- Melt butter in mircowave safe bowl; stir well.
- Whisk together sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, salt and milk.
- Add flour mixture and stir.
- Pour mixture into crockpot and even out.
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour over batter – DO NOT STIR.
- Cook on High for 1 – 2 hours until cake pulls away from sides of Crockpot.
- Uncover, being careful NOT to let moisture on lid drip down onto cake.
- Let sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Spoon cake out of Crockpot and spoon syrup from bottom of Crockpot over cake.