Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
- Yield 8 servings
- 2-4 pounds rump roast
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh oregano
- 14 fluid ounces can of low-sodium beef broth
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 units sandwich rolls
1. Trim any huge amounts of fat from the beef. Place beef in slow cooker.
2. Place dry onion soup mix, sugar, oregano, broth, beer and garlic in crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for 5 hours.
4. Slice or shred beef, and place meat on sliced sandwich rolls.
5. Serve with the meat juices for dipping the sandwiches.