Crock Pot Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2-4pounds rump roast
- 1envelope onion soup mix
- 2teaspoons white sugar
- 1teaspoon dried or fresh oregano
- 14fluid ounces can of low-sodium beef broth
- 12fluid ounces beer
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 8units sandwich rolls
1. Trim any huge amounts of fat from the beef. Place beef in slow cooker.
2. Place dry onion soup mix, sugar, oregano, broth, beer and garlic in crock pot.
3. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for 5 hours.
4. Slice or shred beef, and place meat on sliced sandwich rolls.
5. Serve with the meat juices for dipping the sandwiches.