Crisp Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Yield 4 servings
These potatoes bake up crisp and delicious and the aroma of the rosemary will make it hard to wait 30 minutes to enjoy them!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on 2 greased baking sheets.
- Brush the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place the baking sheets on the oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until brown and crisp, switching the positions of the baking sheets halfway through the roasting process.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Phoenix, Inc., Pomegranates & Prickly Pears (The Junior League of Phoenix, Inc., 2005)