Crescent Mummy Dogs
- Yield: 10 servings
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, such as Pillsbury
- 2 1/2 slices American cheese, quartered
- 10 large hot dogs
- cooking spray
- mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375F
- Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like bandages, stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate bandages so hot dog shows through for face. On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on face.
This recipe by Pillsbury has been posted with permission and appeared as Crescent Mummy Dogs on Pillsbury.com.