Creole Chopped Chicken Salad with Creole Honey Mustard Vineagrette
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1package shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1package romaine lettuce
- 1package frozen popcorn chicken
- 4-- tomatoes, chopped
- 4-- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2large purple onion, chopped
- 1package shredded carrots
- 1cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1package sweet potatoe chips, crushed
- 2-- avocadoes, chopped
- 3/4cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2cup Zatarain's Creole Mustard
- 1/3cup honey
- 1 1/2cups Zatarain's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2cups vegetalbe oil
1. Bake frozen popcorn chicken as directed.
2. Chop and toss with Zatarain's Seasoning.
3. Toss with the next 10 ingredients.
4. To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients together except for the vegetable oil until well blended.
5. Graduall whisk in oil until well blended.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve