30-Minute Meal: Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Garlic Shrimp
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- 1 14 ounce package frozen shrimp in creamy garlic sauce (like SeaPak® Lighthouse Selections Creamy Garlic Shrimp)
- 3medium zucchini
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil.
- While water is heating. Slice the zucchini into “noodles” by first cutting the tops and ends off each zucchini. Then, cut them lengthwise into ¼-inch planks. Finally, cut the planks again into ¼-inch strips to make the “noodles.” (Or use a spiralizer, if you have one on-hand!)
- Add zucchini noodles to the boiling water and cook just until al dente, about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain in colander, lightly salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place the same pot back over medium-high heat and follow package directions for cooking the shrimp.
- To serve, divide zucchini noodles between 2 bowls, top each with half of the shrimp and its sauce. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Recipe courtesy of SeaPak®. It originally appeared as Creamy Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Pasta.