Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 4-- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1packet Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Mix
- 1can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1package cream cheese, softened & cut in cubes
- 1dash salt
- 1teaspoon pepper
- 1box favorite pasta, cooked al dente
- 1-- Parmesan cheese, optional
Put the chicken in the crock pot and season with Herb and Garlic Mix.
Add remaining ingredients and cook on low about 6-7 hours.
Remove chicken breasts and cut into bite size pieces.
Pour sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
Top pasta with chicken and pour sauce over top.
Top with grated parmesan cheese.