Creamy Orange Yogurt Pops
- Yield: servings
- 2 1/2cups yogurt, milk, or fruit purée
- 1/4 to 3/4cup orange juice concentrate
- freezer pop holders
- freezer pop sticks
- Place the yogurt, milk, or fruit purée in a bowl. Add several spoonfuls of the orange juice concentrate and stir. Mix thoroughly and taste.
- Add more orange juice concentrate until the mixture is sweet enough for you.
- Fill the freezer pop holders to 1/4 inch from the top. Press the freezer pop sticks in all the way, and place in the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- When the pops are frozen, put the mold for the freezer pops in warm water for 30 to 60 seconds and pull gently to remove each pop from the mold. These are creamy and soft and do not freeze as hard as the more watery pops do.
Reprinted with permission from The Wholesome Junk Food Cookbook, by Laura Trice. Copyright 2010 Running Press.