Creamy Feta Dressing
- Yield 32 servings
This low-fat dressing gets its creaminess from non-fat yogurt, part-skim ricotta and crumbled feta cheese.
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 2 -- scallions, chopped
- 2 sprigs dill, chopped
- -- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade or blender and process or puree 1 minute until smooth. Makes 2 cups.