Creamy Corn Casserole
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This is such an easy dish to be so good and the paprika gives it such a pretty color.
- 2 -- (16-ounce) bags frozen corn
- 1 -- (7-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In 2-quart baking dish, combine corn and green chilies.
- In a microwave-proof dish, heat cream cheese and milk until cream cheese is melted, about 60 seconds. Mix with a fork to blend. Stir into the corn and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the paprika. Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly.