Creamy Chocolate Dippers
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 to 2tablespoon unsweetened cocoa, or to taste
- 1tablespoon honey or agave nectar, or to taste
- 1/4cup pineapple, out skin removed, core removed, chunked
- 1cup strawberries, washed, dried
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- In mixing bowl, add yogurt, cocoa, and agave nectar/honey. Mix thoroughly until desired cocoa flavor and sweetness.
- Platter fruit around bowled chocolate yogurt.
- Dip in creamy chocolate yogurt, enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 326
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 111mg
- Fiber 7.5mg