Creamy Chocolate Dippers
- Yield 2 servings
A chocolatey yogurt dip for pineapple, strawberries and apples.
- 1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar, or to taste
- 1/4 cup pineapple, out skin removed, core removed, chunked
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, dried
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- In mixing bowl, add yogurt, cocoa, and agave nectar/honey. Mix thoroughly until desired cocoa flavor and sweetness.
- Platter fruit around bowled chocolate yogurt.
- Dip in creamy chocolate yogurt, enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids