Creamy Blue Cheese Spread
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Simple and tasty, this dip is perfect for using up odd pieces of cheese left in the refrigerator.
- 2 cups non fat Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt and cheese mashing together with a fork.
- Stir in the walnuts and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Note: This can be made ahead and served on crackers, scooped into endive leaves or onto apple or pear slices.
Recipe courtesy of Tina Salter.