Cream Cheese Whoopie Pie Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 a vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- Combine cream cheese and butter in mixer bowl with a paddle attachment.
- Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed until cream cheese is light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and beat for another 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Spread or pipe filling onto one side and top with the other whoopie to make the whoope pie.
Recipe courtesy of the Hanover Inn, Hanover, N.H.