Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Yield 16 servings
"Found this recipe and changed it to make it even better."
- 3 sticks butter ( room temp)
- 1 (8 ounce ) Cream cheese room temp
- 3 cups Sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 6 jumbo eggs ( room temp )
- 3 tesp vanillia ( I use Mexcian Vanillia ) Found at ebay
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until fluffy. Add sugar a little at the time until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time beating after each addition. Add vanilla and flour about 3 tablespoons at a time until all is used. Pour into a greased and floured tube pan. Bake at 325F for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Ovens vary so check after about 75 minutes.
—Diane Barber, Alma, Ga.