Cream Cheese Cup Cakes
- Yield 24 servings
"These are great at holiday get-togethers or picnics."
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons jam, divided
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 24 cups of muffin tins with paper liners.
- Beat cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and eggs. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Pour batter into muffin liners, 2/3s full. Bake 40 minutes.
- Prepare filling by mixing sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
- Remove cup cakes from oven. They will fall in the middle. Fill hole with sour cream mixture. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon jam on top. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes.
Recipe by Wilma Mahon, Honesdale, Pa.