Crazy Cranberry Bars
- Yield: 15 servings
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2cup butter
- 1 1/3cups flaked coconut
- 1cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a 13 x 9 inch pan in the oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter and pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients and press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes, let cool and cut into bars. Store at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association