- Yield: 10 servings
"Cranberry Slush has been part of our yearly Christmas Eve Open House for our neighborhood each year. We always have to be sure the recipe is doubled—and even then, it's sure to disappear quickly."
- 2 (3-ounce) boxes cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2cups cranberry juice
- 2cups vodka
- 4cups lemon-lime soda
- Combine 1 cup boiling water with the cherry gelatin in a large bowl; stir until the gelatin dissolves completely.
- Add 3 cups cold water, the juice concentrates, cranberry juice, and vodka to the bowl; mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer to a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and store in the freezer overnight or up to two months. The mixture will not freeze solid because of the vodka.
- To serve, spoon the juice mixture into cups or glasses; top each with an equal part of soda.
Recipe by Laura Frerich, Napoleon, Ohio