Cranberry-Raspberry Sherbet Punch
- Yield 20 to 24 servings
This cranberry-raspberry punch can be whipped up in a snap.
- 1 (48-ounce) can cranberry-strawberry juice drink, chilled
- 2 cans frozen orange juice
- 2 cups frozen lemonade
- 1 (48-ounce) can cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 (48-ounce) can cranberry-grape juice
- 1/2 gallon sherbet (let thaw 1 hour before mixing)
- 1 (2-liter) bottle 7-Up
- Mix ingredients together, adding 1/2 the water per can of frozen juice that is called for on the can. Spoon in sherbet.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association