- Yield 12 servings
This punch is a perfect blend of tart cranberries, sweet, citrusy orange juice, bubbly 7-Up, and creamy raspberry sherbet.
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 12 ounces 7-Up, chilled
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, slightly softened
- Mix the cranberry juice, orange juice and orange flavoring. Just before serving, add the 7-Up. Pour mixture into individual serving glasses and top with a tablespoon of sherbet. Makes 8 cups.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association