Cranberry Delight Spread
- Yield 3 cups
Here's a sweet and fluffy spread featuring cranberries, cream cheese and the flavor of oranges.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 14 cups finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association