Cranberry Delight Spread
- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 2teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8teaspoon cinnamon
- 14cups finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4cup chopped pecans
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association