Cranberry Cocktail Sauce
- Yield 1 1/2 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A fruity stand-in for traditional shrimp cocktail sauces.
Make and store in the fridge for up to three weeks. Also goes great with roast turkey, grilled venison or other rich meats.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 slice (1/2-inch-thick) large onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mostly smooth, yet chunky. Pause several times to scrape down the sides of the processor.
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon.