- Yield 4 servings
This sounds horrible, but tastes fabulous - and is a snap to whip together with small kids around (I have twins). Goes great with chicken-flavored rice.
- 4 medium chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray cooking spray in a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish.
- Place raw chicken in pan, and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Pour over chicken, and bake for one hour.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: This sauce is so tasty it would go great with chicken tenders to distribute the flavor more fully, and also would be good for pork tenderloins. Try marinating the meat for an hour to strengthen the sauce’s flavor.
Recipe by Angela Lepper, Livonia, Mich.