Cranberry Apple Chutney
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 10 minutes
A perfect accompaniment to your holiday meal.
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 2 medium apples, such as Granny Smith or Gala, diced
- 1/2 cup apple or cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place all ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until cranberries pop open and mixture thickens, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe by Chef Steve Petusevsky