Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield 3
The sweet white chocolate combined with the tartness of cranberries makes this cookie perfect for the holidays.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar and egg until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl, mix together the cinnamon, flour, oatmeal and baking soda until well combined. Gradually add the dry mixture to the margarine mixture. Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, stirring to blend.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto a cookie sheet coated with a nonstick cooking spray; bake for 10 to 12 minutes.