Cranberry and Mango Sauce
- Yield 4 1/2 cups
Here’s a cranberry sauce with a nice kick of jalapeno. It’s perfect which turkey, chicken or ham.
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tangerines, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association