- Yield 3
Tortilla chips baked with a splendid Southwestern-seasoned crab mixture and smothered with cheese is quick to prepare and quicker to disappear.
- 3 dozen baked tortiall flour chips
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound lump, white, or canned crabmeat, picked through for shells
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded, reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread tortilla chips in a single layer over a baking sheet.
- Mix sour cream, mayonaise, green onions, green chiles and cumin. Spoon in crabmeat then season to taste.
- Evenly layer mixture over chips and garnish with cheese and paprika.
- Bake until cheese is melted, usually 6-8 minutes.