- Yield: 3
- 3 dozen baked tortiall flour chips
- 1/2cup nonfat sour cream
- 3tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4teaspoon ground cumin
- 1pound lump, white, or canned crabmeat, picked through for shells
- Salt and pepper
- 2cups shredded, reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread tortilla chips in a single layer over a baking sheet.
- Mix sour cream, mayonaise, green onions, green chiles and cumin. Spoon in crabmeat then season to taste.
- Evenly layer mixture over chips and garnish with cheese and paprika.
- Bake until cheese is melted, usually 6-8 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 57
- Fat 2g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 143mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 5g