- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1-- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1cup fresh claw crabmeat
- 1-- (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1cup sour cream
- 1cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- -- Breadcrumbs, buttered
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well. Place in a greased baking dish or individual shells. Combine all other ingredients except breadcrumbs and spoon over spinach. Top with buttered breadcrumbs. Bake for 25 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Pensacola’s Some Like it South (Pensacola, Fl., 1984).