Crab-Filled Potato Bites
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8small (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- 1/4cup crabmeat
- 2teaspoons plain non-fat yogurt
- 2teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons minced chives
- 2teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- In medium saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches simmering water, covered, 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool; cut in half. With melon baller, scoop out the center from each half to form a cup.
- In small bowl, fold together crabmeat, yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, cheese, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon about 1 teaspoon crab mixture into each potato half. Broil 4 inches below heating element of broiler 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board