Crab Dip with Water Chestnuts
- 1 can (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 to 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (6-ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mince the water chestnuts and green onions. Put them in a bowl and add drained crab meat. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the soy sauce and mayonnaise until creamy. Add to the crab mixture and combine well.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving. Recommend to serve dip with Ruffles Potato Chips.