- Yield: 4 servings
- 1-- No. 2 can artichoke hearts
- 1/2-3/4pound fresh crab meat or 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans
- 1small can sliced mushrooms
- 2tablespoons butter
- -- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4cup Sherry
- 1 1/2cups well-seasoned med. cream sauce
- 1/4cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Drain the artichoke hearts and arrange in a buttered shallow baking dish. Sprinkle crab meat over the artichoke hearts. Drain mushrooms and saute in butter for about 5 minutes; arrange over crab meat. Add Worcestershire sauce and Sherry to cream sauce; season to taste and pour over casserole. Top with cheese and bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Casseroles: Favorite Recipes of Home Economic Teachers (Favorite Recipes Press, 2007).