Crab and Spinach Casserole with Sour Cream Topping
- Yield: 4 servings
Serve it as a luxurious side dish to a fish dinner or as a first course or main course.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1cup finely chopped onion
- 1pound lump crabmeat
- 1cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2/3cup nonfat sour cream
- 3tablespoons cocktail sauce
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Squeeze spinach dry and add salt and pepper.
- In a casserole dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, spread a single layer of spinach, onion, crabmeat and cheese in that order.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and cocktail sauce and spread on top. Bake 45 mintues.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 297
- Fat 7.5g
- Saturated Fat 3.8g
- Cholesterol 137mg
- Sodium 753mg