Country Garden Biscuits
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Pet Light Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dilijan Liquid Spice Thyme
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 1/3 cup California Walnuts, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup firmly packed shredded zucchini
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. In medium bowl, beat together egg, evaporated milk and Liquid Spice Thyme. Stir in corn meal; let stand 5 minutes.
- Reserving 2 tablespoons walnuts for topping, stir remaining walnuts, baking mix, zucchini, sugar and red pepper into corn meal mixture. (Dough will be very stiff).
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheet, forming 12 mounds. Sprinkle with reserved walnuts. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here