Country Garden Biscuits
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1 egg
- 1/2cup Pet Light Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1/2teaspoon Dilijan Liquid Spice Thyme
- 3/4cup yellow corn meal
- 1/3cup California Walnuts, chopped
- 1-1/2cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2cup firmly packed shredded zucchini
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 3tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. In medium bowl, beat together egg, evaporated milk and Liquid Spice Thyme. Stir in corn meal; let stand 5 minutes.
- Reserving 2 tablespoons walnuts for topping, stir remaining walnuts, baking mix, zucchini, sugar and red pepper into corn meal mixture. (Dough will be very stiff).
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheet, forming 12 mounds. Sprinkle with reserved walnuts. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.