Country Apple Dumplings
- Yield: 16 servings
- 2large granny smith apples, peeled & cored
- 2 10ounces cans crescent rolls
- 1/2cup butter
- 1cup sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 12ounces diet mountain dew
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside. Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles. Roll each apple wedge in crescent roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in baking dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the apple dumplings. Pour soda over the dumplings.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.