Corn and Zucchini Salsa
- Yield 6 servings
This salsa is great over chicken or fish, as well as served with crackers or chips for scooping.
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or cilantro
- In a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute zucchini over medium heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Add garlic, jalapeno pepper, cumin, pepper, corn, black beans, tomato, green onion and parsley. Serve warm.