Corn and Tomato Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A tart lemony vinaigrette brings out the crisp bite of fresh veggies in this toothsome salad.
Toss this fresh salad together up to a day ahead.
- 2 cups cooked fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium zucchini, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine corn, zucchini, tomatoes and mint. Combine oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper; whisk. Pour over salad and mix gently. Serve with arugula or lettuce.
Recipe by Jean Kressy