Corn and Rice
- Yield: 10 servings
Use quick-cooking brown rice for a speedier dish.
- 1cup chopped green onions
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup vegetable or fat-free chicken broth
- 3cups cooked brown rice (any rice may be used)
- 1/4cup finely chopped parsley
- Saute green onions in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add corn, salt, pepper and broth. Cook for 2 minutes or until corn is done. Add rice and parsley until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 115
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 29mg
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 3g