Cool Raisin Orzo Salad
- Yield 6-8 servings
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 10 minutes
A delicious blend of salty and sweet, this salad combines raisins with the popular flavors of the Mediterranean.
Easy to make, beautiful to serve!
- 3/4 cup California Raisins
- 1 & 1/2 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz. ea) NOT drained
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain, rinsing with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients and chill.