- 6-10 crushed oreos
- 2/3cup heavy whipping cream, thawed
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Oreo crumbs for garnish
- Shot glasses, any cup, or popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
- On a large bowl, add heavy whipping cream, sugar, and crushed Oreos and mix well.
- Pour the mix into the shot glass, add Oreo crumbs on top and freeze for about 1hour and then add the popsicle sticks.
- To remove the popsicles from glass/mold add warm water to a small bowl and inset the popsicles to soften for 1-6 seconds.