Cold Smoked Salmon Spread from Town House
- Yield: 14 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 2tablespoons capers
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add chives, lemon juice and dill. Beat until combined. Stir in salmon and capers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Garnish as desired. Serve wtih crackers.
Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds.