Cold Rice-Tuna Salad
- Yield: servings
- 4cups cooked, converted rice
- 3-- (6-ounce) cans white tuna in water, drained
- 1-- onion, chopped
- 4small candied dill pickles, chopped
- 1-- (10-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked
- 1cup chopped celery
- 1tablespoon dill
- 4-- hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2-- (8-ounce) cans water chestnuts, chopped
- -- Salad dressing
- Combine ingredients. Add enough salad dressing to bind ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with tomato wedges if desired.
- This recipe may be halved for a smaller amount.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Rochester’s Applehood and Motherpie (Rochester, New York, 1981).