Cold Curried Main Lobster Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2pounds cooked Maine lobster, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2/3cup mayonnaise
- 1/3cup sour cream
- 2tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2tablespoons capers
- 1tablespoon curry powder
- 2tablespoons fresh grated onion
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 to 4dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3medium avocados (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except lobster. Mix until well-blended.
- Add the lobster chunks to the mixture; toss to evenly coat with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve in avocado halves or on a bed of lettuce.
Recipe Courtesy of the Maine Lobster Promotion Council