- Yield: 24 servings
- 2quarts brewed coffee (flavored or decaffeinated coffee may be used), cooled to room temperature
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2quarts fat-free vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Cocoa, optional for sprinkling
- Combine cold coffee, sugar and vanilla in a large container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add half-and-half to coffee mixture. Place ice cream in a punch bowl and pour coffee mixture over top.
- Garnish drinks with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cocoa.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 98
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 56mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 3g