- Yield 24 servings
Serve this iced coffee in punch bowl or in pitcher with bowls of whipped topping and cocoa.
- 2 quarts brewed coffee (flavored or decaffeinated coffee may be used), cooled to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 quarts fat-free vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Cocoa, optional for sprinkling
- Combine cold coffee, sugar and vanilla in a large container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add half-and-half to coffee mixture. Place ice cream in a punch bowl and pour coffee mixture over top.
- Garnish drinks with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cocoa.