- Yield 24 servings
Serve this iced coffee in punch bowl or in pitcher with bowls of whipped topping and cocoa.
- 2 quarts brewed coffee (flavored or decaffeinated coffee may be used), cooled to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 quarts fat-free vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 -- (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- -- Cocoa, optional for sprinkling
- In large container, combine cooled coffee, sugar and vanilla. Refrigerate until well chilled or overnight.
- When ready to serve, combine coffee mixture and half-and-half. In punch bowl, place ice cream and pour coffee milk mixture on top.
- Serve with dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with cocoa.